The CARe Network
The CARe Network for Recovery and Inclusion is an International network which serves professionals, service users and organizations to promote the transition from institutional to community-based and recovery-based care.
The CARe Network is active in the field of mental health care, social care and welfare services for persons with psychiatric, learning and physical disabilities. We connect practice, research and education.
The CARe Network has been established in 2011 with the support of Fund Storm Rehabilitation. Members are individual persons (professionals, consumers, activists), services, consumer organisations, national associations, educational and research institutes.
The main office of The CARe Network is located in Tallinn. At the moment The CARe Network has CARe Ambassadors and members in 16 different countries.
CARe Academy is part of The CARe Network for Recovery and Inclusion.
Our activities include:
1. Providing information and knowledge
2. Providing opportunities for meeting, learning and exchange
3. Supporting the development of new initiatives by providing advice and training
4. Encouraging research and knowledge development
5. Encouraging partnerships between organisations in different countries