About CARe Europe 2014
We connect practice, research & education
CARe Europe is active in the field of mental health care, social care and welfare services for persons with psychiatric, learning and physical disabilities.
CARe Europe has been established in 2011 with the support of Fund Storm Rehabilitation. Members are individual persons (professionals, consumers, activists), services, consumer organisations, national associations, educational and research institutes.
CARe Europe has the following activities:
1. Providing information and knowledge
2. Providing opportunities for meeting, learning and exchange
3. Supporting the development of new initiatives by providing advice and training
4. Encouraging research and knowledge development
5. Encouraging partnerships between organisations in different countries
The main office of CARe Europe is located in Tallinn. At the moment CARe Europe has members in 17 different countries.